Live Life of Ease, Comfort, & Happiness
Living at All Saints Senior Living is about maintaining the perfect balance between medical assistance and the freedom to live life the way you want. To ensure each of our residents live a fulfilling life, we offer various services that address your physical, spiritual, and mental needs.
By doing this, we offer a well-rounded experience that suits anyone from all walks of life. No matter who you are, what your background is, or where you see yourself in the future, we’re here to support you.
If you would like to schedule a tour or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today.
Our Community Services
Inspire Wellness For Life focuses on 7 different dimensions of wellness. These dimensions help us address not only your physical needs but also your spiritual and mental health so that you are not just living but thriving day-to-day.
The 7 different dimensions include:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Awareness and acceptance of feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
Depending on your health, you may be required to take multiple types of medication throughout the day. To make sure you’re getting the most from your medication, we help manage your schedules so you are given the right medications at the right time.
We partner with TotalCare Pharmacy to ensure your needs are met.
On top of this, we also monitor how your medications affect you and look for adverse reactions so we can recommend any adjustments if necessary.
Our staff members who work with our Memory Care residents are trained through our comprehensive Enriching Connections program. With this program, our staff can care for those with memory and cognitive problems, like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
There are several aspects that Enriching Connections focuses on, including:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements so that our community remains dementia-friendly.
Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture to maintain our high standards of care.
Our Respite and Recovery program is perfect for those looking for short 7 to 60 day stays to let you rest while recovering or while your primary caregiver takes a break. We want to ensure you feel like you’re home, so our program includes:
- Optional 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- All utilities, except phone
- An emergency response team
- Access to housekeeping and laundry services
- A furnished apartment
- Group activities
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision
A great quality of life means having quality health care. All Saints Senior Living is proud to partner with trained physicians who regularly visit you to ensure you feel your best.
For our residents with cognitive impairments, the stability and familiarity of routine are crucial for maintaining a sense of normalcy. The 8-8 program gives residents a structured daily routine without ever sacrificing an engaging and enjoyable lifestyle.
We design thoughtful daily activities so residents remain safe and in control, which has shown to positively affect state of mind, security, and sleep patterns.
Residents who have suffered illnesses or injuries may have lost essential motor functions that allow them to move around and communicate.
Physical therapy helps our residents regain strength lost due to an injury or illness. Our team focuses on helping them heal and retrain their bodies while always working at a comfortable pace.
Occupational therapy focuses on helping residents regain their independence. We create accessible ways to approach daily activities when they begin to become challenging. By finding effective alternatives, we help our residents avoid falls and injuries so they can do more for themselves.
Speech therapy helps residents who have had a stroke, injury, or illness that has made communicating difficult and frustrating. Our speech therapists help our residents find their voices through vocal exercises that train them to use the right muscles to formulate sounds naturally. We can also help alleviate issues related to swallowing through speech therapy.
We support our medical services with a variety of recreational therapies. These therapies are included in our Integrative Health program and supplement our other care programs:
- Essential Oils: These aromatic oils are naturally-derived, and may help promote relaxation. Those with anxiety, pain, or nausea often use essential oils. They can also positively impact memory, mood, and learning.
- Hand & Foot Massage: This soothing form of touch helps release tension and stress. We frequently combine our massages with essential oils to create a more immersive atmosphere.
- Healing Music: Some rhythms and melodies often put people in a more peaceful state of mind. We choose specific music and schedule live music performances to encourage relaxation.
- Guided Imagery: Experience the power of your mind by concentrating on specific mental pictures. These sessions can bring clarity, focus, and relieve anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
- Energy-Based Healing Modalities: Reiki and other forms of healing touch are popular among those who seek relaxed, energized states of being. We invite experienced practitioners to our community so they can administer these services.
Our community life staff perform all Integrative Health services under the supervision of trained nurses. If you have questions about how these services might benefit you or a loved one, contact us and speak to someone who can help.
Why Choose Us?
Regular Community Events
Regular Community Events
Our regularly updated calendar ensures there’s a little spark in every day. Seize the opportunity to take up something new or get lost in an old past-time. The choices are endless, and they are yours to make.
Lifestyles to Suit Your Needs
Lifestyles to Suit Your Needs
Health, safety, and stability are just a few of the pillars that support our community. With our trained staff members, you’ll find the help you need to live life on your terms.
Our regularly updated calendar ensures there’s a little spark in every day. Seize the opportunity to take up something new or get lost in an old past-time. The choices are endless, and they are yours to make.Learn More
Health, safety, and stability are just a few of the pillars that support our community. With our trained staff members, you’ll find the help you need to live life on your terms.Learn More
Our staff isn’t just here to work; they’re here to serve. Each of our team members is thoroughly trained, ensuring every resident can turn to someone with experience and the authority to do the right thing.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Where to Find Us
Our community is located just 1.2 miles East of St Francis Regional Medical Center on Independence Drive in Shakopee, MN.
- Executive Director:
Address1880 Independence Drive
Shakopee, MN 55379